Okay! So first of all I would like to thank somyapuri for nominating me for a “Real Neat Blog Award”! She is an incredible writer and a wonderful person, do visit her blog, you will love it.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Questions asked by somya:
1. If you have to recommend books to someone, which books will it be ?
There are so many books I will want to recommend, but as to select from the lot, I’ll suggest:
1) “Wings of Fire”, it’s an autobiography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. It a very motivational book.
2) Brida by Paulo Coelho. This book can change read’s life in a very positive way, and can uplift a person.
2. Which quote will you use to describe yourself ?
Well, I haven’t come cross any particular quote which I think describes me, but I can mention some of my favourites.
“Everyone has a story to tell. Everyone is a writer, some are written in the books and some are confined to hearts.”
“People need stories. Stories of love, hope, survival, wisdom and sometimes pain. Maybe you don’t tell them the full truth; maybe you tell them lies. But what is this world? A lie in itself.”
“When feelings are pure and the heart is true, even God is forced to change destiny.”
I relate with all of these. Specially the 3rd one.
3. What will you choose- Fly like a bird or swim like a fish ?
Fly like a bird. I would love to explore different parts of the world, I can reach otherwise.
4. What is your greatest motivation ?
Someone trusting me. Believing in me, that yes, she can do it. One such person is my father.
5. If you could listen to only one song on repeat, which one will it be?
It keeps on changing. But if I have to choose one, it would be ‘Atrangi Yaari’ from the movie ‘Wazir’. This song was dedicated to me by a very special friend therefore, it’s very close to my heart. I can never get tired of listening to it.
6. Coffee or Tea ?
Coffee for sure.
7. What do you notice first while talking to a person ?
That if a person is friendly and confident while speaking.
– Plucking of my Heartstrings
– What Living Taught Me
– The Nobody’s Guide to India
– The Promise to Oneself
My 7 Questions For My Nominees:
1) What is your greatest fear?
2) If you could be invisible for a day, what’s the first thing you would do?
3) What will you prefer? Sit alone in a room reading or go out partying.
4) Which one is your favorite book/novel? Why?
5) What is your biggest dream?
6) You prefer digital reading (PDF, kindle, etc) or traditional (buying or renting books)?
7) Which is your favourite season and why?
Thank you again somya, it was time consuming but was worth participating. Hopefully my nominees will also enjoy answering these questions.